Home Health Aide HHA/CNA/Caregiver
Home Sweet Home provides award winning in-home care to senior citizens and disabled individuals throughout Southwest Michigan. As a recipient of the 2018 Employer of Choice and 2018 Best of Care award, we are currently seeking compassionate, dependable HHA’s to help our clients remain independent in the comfort of their home by assisting them with activities of daily living. Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidates. This position will provide care for clients in and around Southwest, MI.
Home Health Aide Responsibilities:
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals, laundry, light housekeeping and assisting with personal hygiene
- Errands including grocery shopping, prescription pick-up, etc.
- Transferring clients using Gait Belt or Hoyer Lift (Based on client’s care needs)
- Complete care logs and report client condition/updates to supervisor
Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have Driver's license, current auto insurance, or access to reliable transportation.
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Home Health Aide Benefits:
- Exceptional weekly pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident & Life Insurance available
- Ability to participate in 401K
- Ability to earn Paid Time Off
- 1 ½ times pay on selected holidays
- Paid drive time & *mileage reimbursement
- Bonus & reward opportunities
- Paid training and in-services (for required training)
- Flexible schedule for full and part time
- Stability (many local long-term clients and caregivers/HHA’s)
- Advancement opportunities (most office staff came from caregiving)
*Mileage reimbursement paid on approved travel.